cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Another birthday card....

Hi all,
This card was made using several techniques. I started by embossing a layer of Very Vanilla cardstock usingthe Brickwall embossing folder and then sponged it using mostly Cajun Craze and some Tip Top Toupe. Using verious images from the from the Butterfly Basics stamp set, I created some "conscious clutter" in the background. I then fussy cut the flower image and used my oval thinlits dies to make the frame. The sentiment is from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set. I layered all these together on a sponged very vanilla piece and then layered that onto a Mosśy Meadow card base. All products are Stampin' Up!.
Card layout credit to www.stampinchic.com
Thanks for stopping by,
Sheila.

No comments:

Post a Comment