cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Monday, July 23, 2012

FCCB #121 - Wedding Bliss


Hi All,
Its Challenge Me Monday over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog again!
This week the challenge is to make a project for a special couple, wedding or anniversary.
I don't have anyone to give this to now but I'm sure I will some day.
The cut I used is from Potpourri Basket.
I thought it was nice how here dress had two tiers.
So I ran the top layer of her dress through an embossing folder 
to give the dress another dimention and 
cut the man's suite from grey card stock then sponged.
I added dollar store ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by...


9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a stunning card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, what a gorgeous card! All the details are wonderful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila I love how you made the cut out card with the bride and groom and the MS punch. Its really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet and lovely card! By the way-I LOOOOVE your new shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the inking and the Martha Stewart punch accent. So pretty.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many different Cricut images one could use. Your card is beautiful. DT Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning, Sheila! I especially love the embossing on the gown. It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous!! What a brilliant idea to emboss the dress! Love it!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress and the design is fabulous! Beautiful card Sheila!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete